You are cordially invited to join
us at the International Forum on Signal Processing
(IFSP 2021) in Sanya, China during January 1-3,
There are many good reasons to attend this international forum. You will:
▪ Gain a cross-cultural view of the latest Signal Processing trends
▪ Enjoy regional diversity through structured networking with international colleagues
▪ Have your work viewed in a broader view with varying perspectives from distinguished experts
▪ Benefit from exposure to the fullest spectrum of IFSP and analytics research and topics
▪ Learn from top industry vendors who are attracted to this international forum
▪ Fully immerse yourself in this charming city and all it has to offer.
IFSP 2021 welcomes paper submissions from any branch of the Signal Processing, and their applications or other related topic areas. The areas covered by the include, but not limited to: information processing and the theory and application of filtering, coding, transmitting, estimating, detecting, analyzing, recognizing, synthesizing, recording, and reproducing signals. Call for Papers >>
Accepted papers after proper registration and
presentation will be published in the Conference
Proceedings, which will be submitted for
indexing by Ei Compendex,
Submission Deadline: August 20, 2020
Notification Deadline: September 10, 2020
Registration Deadline: September 25, 2020
Conference Dates: January 1-3, 2021
Please log in the
Iconf. Submission System to submit your
full paper or abstract.
a. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
b. Abstract (Presentation only) | Accepted abstract will not be published.
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The detailed conference schedule is to be available online in December 2020.
The first day is all about registration and conference materials collection. And the registration is still open on the 2nd day.
09:00 - 09:05
Opening Ceremony Opening
09:05 - 12:00
14:00 - 16:00
Author Sessions 1 & 2
16:10 - 18:00
Author Sessions 3 & 4
Welcome Prof. Hui Li of Hainan University, China join in the conference committee.
Prof. Tülay Adali (IEEE Fellow) of University of Maryland, Baltimore, USA confirms to deliver the keynote speech.